Friday, July 22, 2011

Ever get yelled at by your sister?


OK...so I got yelled at by my sister for having no blog entries since 2009. What's with that? :)

I used to think this blogging about the farm and what I am working on would be cool...but I nobody ever read them, commented, or seemed to care. When a ground swell over whelms me, and I come to learn the general public wants to hang on my every word about what the chickens and goats are up to, and my latest cuts and bruises in the WoodShop...maybe I'll start up!

Keep them cards and letters coming!!!

3 comments:

  1. C'mon now...get those creative juices flowing and fill us in on the bright lights of Spring Grove. Are you waiting for a major metro mag to solicit your pearls of wisdom?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a lovely time visiting at the end of July! Thanks for sharing your passion with us.

    Julie & JP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you've been having a Harper Lee moment. Hope it doesn't last as long!

    We like(d) your blog!


    Liz, Brad, and the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete